Step 1. Have your Hearing Tested locally.
We always recommend you have your hearing assessed by a HCPC registered specialist before buying a set of hearing devices. In order for us to program a set of hearing aids for you, you will need to provide us with your most recent hearing test results. If you do not have an audiogram (hearing test result) taken within the last 6 months we can help you find a local provider. If you would like advice on suitable devices prior to purchasing, please send us your audiogram.
Step 2. Place your order, we'll set up & program the aids.
Once you have placed your order, we will send you an email requesting additional information. This includes a medical questionnaire for you to complete and return to us, as well as measurement from you, so we can fit your new hearing aids with the correct length receiver wire.
If we do not already have a copy of your audiogram then we will also request it from you at this point too (a clear photo of a hardcopy is fine).
Step 3. Aftercare.
You'll receive your new hearing aids direct to your door, fully programmed and ready to wear, in 7 - 14 days.
Your initial programming will work well for you, but if you'd like to have your fitting verified you can book a free appointment with our audiologists for remote programming where they can make adjustments via the internet. No need to ship your aids anywhere nor visit anyone in person just for a slight tweak.
What's included in the price?
Included within the online price of all hearing aids orders is:
- The set up & programming of the hearing aids.
- A manufacturers warranty (does not cover loss or destruction).
- The initial domes, wax guards & receivers.
- If you select a rechargeable set, the charger is also included within the price you see online.
- Your first remote session with our audiologist is free, should you need any more after that then they are £45 per 30 minute appointment.
Free DHL Express delivery is available worldwide, on all hearings aid orders and on other orders valued over £500.
- Delivery times for this service vary from 1-5 days depending on your location, and will be shown during checkout.
- Deliveries are insured and tracked
For orders under £500, delivery options for your location, including costs and delivery times, will be shown during checkout.
Do not forget to add dispatch time to the delivery time.
- For hearing aids, we aim to program and dispatch within 5 days of receiving your order. If we are unable to do this for any reason, we will contact you.
- For accessories, dispatch takes 1-2 days.
More on Delivery & Returns
Import Taxes and Customs Charges