Showing 24 of 24 products
- Roger wireless technology sets the standard in digital audio quality. Phonak bluetooth hearing aids connect wirelessly to Roger microphones and stream audio directly from the microphone to the hearing aid.
- This is all done with exceptional quality, even at distances up to 50 metres and in busy environments.
- Roger microphones can also be plugged directly into your television to ensure the best audio quality from your favourite shows.
- Roger Direct is compatible with Phonak Marvel M30, M50, M70, M90 models, and Phonak Paradise P30, P50, P70 and P90 models
- The Signal-To-Noise Ratio (SNR) is the level of the noise you wish to hear compared to the level of background noise. This can change as you walk through different rooms in your house or around the city.
- AutoSenseOS automatically recognises the SNR of your surroundings and adjusts to ensure that you hear the sounds that matter most to you while drowning out the background noise.
- As kids go from the classroom, to the playground, to listening to music after school, it is important to have devices that adapt to every single one of these environments.
- This technology helps to boost the overall quality and relevance of communication.
- Traditional unilateral or bilateral methods allow either one or both hearing aids respectively to hear sounds independently. Binaural VoiceStream take these methods one step further.
- Exclusive to Phonak hearing aids, Binaural VoiceStream technology allows the processors of two hearing aids to communicate with each other.
- Advantages of Binaural VoiceStream technology include: the ability to focus on a speaker whichever side of you they are on, better understanding in loud environments, hearing calls or music in both ears when streamed from your phone