Delivery & Returns
- In most cases for hearing aid orders we will dispatch your Goods within 5 working days of receiving your order. We will contact you if, for any reason, this is not possible.
- For any other order we should have your order dispatched within 1 - 2 working days
- Free DHL Express delivery is available worldwide, on all hearings aids, and on other orders valued over £500.
- Delivery times for this service vary from 1-5 days depending on your location, and will be shown during checkout.
- For orders under £500, delivery options for your location, including costs and delivery times, will be shown during checkout.
- All orders will be delivered using insured and tracked delivery services, unless you specifically choose untracked delivery - available for orders valued up to £50.
- Do not forget to add up to 3 days' dispatch time to the delivery time.
- Delivery of the Goods will be made to the address provided by you at the time you placed your order.
- If your Goods are not delivered safely within a reasonable number of days of you receiving notification of dispatch, you should contact us.
- Customers should promptly inspect goods delivered to them to satisfy themselves that any goods delivered to them are as expected.
- In the case of non delivery, if either Wholesale Hearing or our courier is at fault, you will be offered the choice of a full refund or re-delivery.
Import Taxes and Customs Charges
For all orders delivered to the UK , UK VAT is chargeable and is included in the price you see.
For orders delivered outside the UK please note Wholesale Hearing Limited is not liable for Import taxes or customs charges levied by your country - DHL will contact you to arrange payment of any taxes due.
- Please note - as of 11PM 31st December 2020 shipments from the UK to EU countries will now be charged Import Taxes / Customs fees. Wholesale Hearing Limited is not liable for any fees levied by your country - DHL will contact you to arrange payment of any taxes due.
Our no quibble, 30-day, money back guarantee policy is exactly that - if you don't like, or you're unhappy with any hearing aid you have purchased from Wholesale Hearing you can return it to us for a full refund.
Product refunds are valid for 30 days from the day your item has been shipped to you the customer. You, the customer, are responsible for return postage costs back to our centre.
For all hearing aid returns, please first get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
For hearing aid purchases we will arrange for DHL to collect the order from you, for accessory orders (not hearing aids) you are responsible for the shipping, we recommend using tracked and insured postage.
Upon successful return we will refund the total price paid to Wholesale Hearing. We are not liable for any fees you paid to local audiologists for testing or tuning services.
To return your hearing aids, you must start the process within the 30 days from the day your item has been shipped to you.
You must initially contact us to obtain an Approved for Return Code (ARC). You can obtain this by emailing email@example.com.
The ARC should be quoted on an accompanying letter to explain the reason for return and ideally a copy of the original invoice.
When returning accessories on their own we recommend you obtain proof of postage from the post office when returning any item to us.
You will be notified by email when your returned goods have been received and your refund has been issued.
When does the 30 day period start?
The 30 day period will starts from the date your order is shipped; returns must have a posting date no more than 40 days after this dispatch date.
Can I return it even if I simply don't like it?
Yes, this truly is a no quibble, money-back guarantee.