Showing 32 of 32 products
- The Signia Motion X range provides hearing aids for all levels of hearing loss.
- In our Signia Motion Nx and Motion Charge ‘n’ Go X hearing aids, you can stream audio directly from your TV to your ears using the Streamline TV accessory.
- Signia Motion X hearing aids cut through noise in both the foreground and background, enabling you to hear voices from all directions.
- Rechargeable technology ensures you are never without the ability to hear and is available in our Signia charging cases. Simply place the hearing aids in your charging case and use the Signia app to determine how much charge your hearing aid batteries have left.
- Signia hearing aids can take just a few hours to fully charge and some models such as the Motion X can provide up to a massive 61 hours of listening. If you are in a rush, the 30 minute fast charge (available on the Charge 'N' Go Inductive Charger) provides hours of additional listening time without degrading the life of the battery itself.
- Signia uses lithium-ion to ensure a long and reliable hearing-aid battery life. Our rechargeable Signia hearing aids range from £680.99 to £1149.99.
- The Signia app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- The Signia app lets you adjust the volume, monitor the connection to your TV and other devices, and observe the battery life of your hearing aids straight from your phone.
- Connect your hearing aids to the app via bluetooth, manage the direction of your hearing across 360 degrees and have effortless control of your streaming activities.
- Throughout the pandemic, understanding what others are saying has become slightly more challenging due to masks. The Mask Mode inside the Signia App helps your hearing aids to target speech sounds, making them clearer while reducing background noise so you never miss a word. Mask Mode can be activated and deactivated with the tap of one button.