Showing 7 of 78 products
- Bluetooth is a type of wireless technology that connects two devices over certain distances. This allows them to send data such as sounds or information to and from each other.
- Bluetooth hearing aids allow you to connect to mobile devices or TV’s for crisp, clear sound quality while listening to music, podcasts or watching TV shows.
- Use the Phonak TV Connector, ReSound TV Streamer or the Signia Streamline TV to connect your bluetooth hearing aids to your TV.
- Unitron bluetooth hearing aids can connect to the Unitron Remote Plus app on iOS and Android devices with Unitron’s ‘Made For All’ compatibility
- Use the app to adjust the volume of your hearing aids with a user-friendly slider, focus on the clarity or comfort of sounds, use the built in equaliser to adjust the bass, mid and treble frequencies and receive remote support from your hearing care professional.
- To connect to the Unitron Remote Plus app via bluetooth: Open your phone’s settings and turn on bluetooth, turn your hearing aids off and then on, your hearing aid should now appear in the available devices on your phone’s screen.
- Phonak bluetooth hearing aids can connect wirelessly to Roger microphones. Roger wireless technology sets the standard in digital audio quality. Audio can be streamed directly from the microphone to the hearing aid with no middle device required.
- This is all done with exceptional clarity, even at distances up to 50 metres and in busy environments.
- Roger microphones can also be plugged directly into your television to ensure the best audio quality from your favourite shows.