Showing 14 of 14 products
- The ReSound Smart 3D App is available on both iPhone and Android devices.
- To use the app on your device, simply download the app from the App Store and pair your ReSound hearing aids to your device via bluetooth.
- To pair your ReSound hearing aids to your device, turn on bluetooth in your phone’s settings. Open the ReSound Smart 3D app. Select ‘Get Started’. Turn your hearing aids off and back on. Once your hearing aids are fully connected, select ‘Continue’.
- The ReSound Smart 3D app allows you to find your lost ReSound hearing aids, monitor battery levels, troubleshoot any problems you may have and adjust the sound from your hearing aids as necessary.
- With ReSound Assist Live, you can have a virtual face to face conversation with your hearing aid professional who can assist you with issues and provide live support and fine tunings.
- Connect your ReSound hearing aids to your phone to be able to stream audio, video, phone calls, and navigation directly to your ears.
- ReSound hearing aids are compatible with most iOS devices including: iPod Touch (6th generation), iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro and iPhone 5s and newer.
- ReSound hearing aids are compatible with most android devices including Samsung Note, Samsung Galaxy, OnePlus and Google Pixel.
- Resound OMNIA, ReSound Linx Quattro and ReSound ONE hearing aids are all available as rechargeable.
- The ReSound ONE hearing aids have some of the best battery life in the industry. ReSound ONE hearing aids can take 3 hours to charge and will provide up to 30 hours of listening or 25 hours of unlimited streaming.
- Charging your hearing aids in a ReSound charger for 1 hour can provide up to 16 hours of battery life.
- Use the ReSound Smart 3D app to monitor the battery life of your hearing aids.