Follow these steps to change your Phonak Receiver:
- Locate the small hole near where the current Phonak receiver enters the hearing aid.
- Gently push a small thin tool into the hole until the hearing aid pin is pushed out the other side.
- Once the pin has been pushed out, the current receiver can be gently pulled out of the Phonak hearing aid.
- Locate the small prongs on the new Phonak Receiver and gently push the new receiver into the same entrance on the hearing aid. The prongs should line up with the holes on the hearing aid.
- Once the new receiver has been firmly inserted into the hearing aid, the hearing aid pin can be pushed back in. This can be done by hand or against a hard surface.
- Give the wire a gentle pull to make sure it is secure.
Follow these steps to change your ReSound Receiver:
- Locate the small hole near where the current ReSound receiver enters the hearing aid.
- Gently push a small thin tool into the hole and lift up the latch to release the hearing aid lock.
- Once the latch has been lifted, the current receiver can be gently pulled out of the ReSound hearing aid.
- Identify the prongs on the new receiver and the holes on your hearing aid.
- Slide the new receiver into the hearing aid using the prongs as a guide.
- Close the latch door on the hearing aid and gently pull the new receiver to ensure it is secure.
- Replace the dome using the one from your old receiver, or a new dome if necessary.