Showing 78 of 78 products
- All our above digital hearing aids are either rechargeable or available as a rechargeable option.
- Rechargeable technology ensures you are never without the ability to hear. Simply place the hearing aids in your charging case and wait until the devices are charged. Use the branded hearing aid apps to determine how much charge your hearing aids have left.
- For Phonak digital hearing aids, charging the hearing aids for 3 hours can give a full day’s worth of high quality listening power, or if time is of the essence, a quick half-hour charge will provide up to 6 hours of high quality performance.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries provide a long and reliable hearing-aid battery life. This can allow the batteries to last approximately the full life of the hearing-aids themselves before needing fully replaced - up to 6 years in some cases.
- Roger Direct wireless technology sets the standard in digital audio quality. Phonak hearing aids connect wirelessly to Roger microphones and stream audio directly from the microphone to the hearing aid with no middle device required.
- This is all done with exceptional quality, even at distances up to 50 metres and in busy environments.
- Roger microphones can also be plugged directly into your television to ensure the best audio quality from your favourite shows.
- Roger Direct is compatible with Phonak Marvel M30, M50, M70, M90 models, and Phonak Paradise P30, P50, P70 and P90 models.
- The Unitron Discover Next is a range of bluetooth hearing aids that wirelessly connect to other devices, allowing you to enjoy hands free phone calls, and media streaming to both ears.
- With the Sword 3.0 chip, you can now connect to 2 bluetooth devices and 2 TV connectors with ‘Made For All’ technology.