Showing 24 of 24 products
- Phonak’s Marvel technology arrived in 2018. The Marvel technology builds exceptional performance into hearing-aid receivers, pushing the boundaries on sound quality and speech clarity.
- The Marvel technology in our Phonak hearing aid accessories allow the best connection to TV’s, SmartApps, and ensures you don’t have to strain to hear every sound your ears desire.
- Our Phonak Marvel range includes some of our most popular and cost-effective hearing aids.
- Rechargeable technology ensures you are never without the ability to hear and is available in our Phonak charging case range. Simply place the hearing aids in your Phonak charging case and wait until the devices are charged. Use the myPhonak app to determine how much charge your hearing aids have left.
- Charging the hearing aids for 3 hours can give a full day’s worth of high quality listening power, or if time is of the essence, a quick half-hour charge will provide up to 6 hours of high quality performance.
- Phonak uses lithium-ion to ensure a long and reliable hearing-aid battery life. This can allow the batteries to last approximately the full life of the hearing-aids themselves before needing fully replaced - up to 6 years in some cases.
- Our rechargeable Phonak hearing aids range from £794.99 to £1200 per device.
- Phonak Audéo Marvel hearing aids can connect directly to either iOS or Android smartphones or other Bluetooth® enabled devices.
- With a Phonak TV Connector, a simple plug and play solution, you can enjoy your favourite TV programs and movies.
- You can use your Marvel hearing aids for hands-free calls and for listening to TV, music, e-books, podcasts and so much more. Always in top-rated sound quality when streaming.
- It’s just like using wireless headphones – except even better as Phonak Marvel hearing aids can distinguish between streamed speech and music signals, and automatically adjust to give an optimised sound quality.