Showing 0 of 0 products
No products found
Use fewer filters or clear all
- Phonak’s Marvel technology arrived in 2018. The technology builds exceptional performance into hearing-aid receivers, pushing the boundaries on sound quality and speech clarity.
- The Phonak Marvel technology in our hearing aid accessories allow the best connection to TV’s, SmartApps, and ensures you don’t have to strain to hear every sound your ears desire.
- Our Phonak Marvel range includes some of our most popular and cost-effective hearing aids, such as the Phonak Bolero B90.
- Rechargeable technology ensures you are never without the ability to hear and is available in our Phonak charging case range. Simply place the hearing aids in your Phonak charging case and wait until the devices are charged. Use the myPhonak app to determine how much charge your hearing aids have left.
- Charging the hearing aids for 3 hours can give a full day’s worth of high quality listening power, or if time is of the essence, a quick half-hour charge will provide up to 6 hours of high quality performance.
- Phonak uses lithium-ion to ensure a long and reliable hearing-aid battery life. This can allow the batteries to last approximately the full life of the hearing-aids themselves before needing fully replaced - up to 6 years in some cases.
- Our rechargeable Phonak hearing aids range from £689.95 to £1144.99.
- Roger wireless technology sets the standard in digital audio quality. Phonak bluetooth hearing aids can connect wirelessly to Roger microphones. Meaning audio can be streamed directly from the microphone to the hearing aid with no middle device required.
- This is all done with exceptional quality, even at distances up to 50 metres and in busy environments.
- Roger microphones can also be plugged directly into your television to ensure the best audio quality from your favourite shows.
- RogerDirect ™ is compatible with Phonak Bolero B30, B50, B70, B90.