Showing 8 of 8 products
- ReSound RIC hearing aids aim to provide the most natural listening experience possible.
- Going from the office, to the busy city streets, to the quietness of your home, it is important that your hearing aids adapt to different environments as you move.
- The ReSound ONE uses an M&RIE (Microphone and Receiver In Ear) Design to collect and deliver sounds in the most natural way.
- You can increase the volume of your ReSound hearing aids via the ReSound Smart 3D app by simply adjusting the volume sliders.
- All our ReSound RIC hearing aids are rechargeable or available as a rechargeable option.
- Our rechargeable hearing aids come with Lithium-ion batteries to provide long-lasting battery life so you never miss the sounds that are most important to you.
- Use a compatible hearing aid charging case to charge your hearing aids either at home or on the go.
- The ReSound ONE hearing aids have some of the best battery life in the industry. ReSound ONE hearing aids can take 3 hours to charge but will then provide up to 30 hours of listening or 25 hours of unlimited streaming.
- The ReSound Smart 3D App is available on both iPhone and Android devices.
- To use the app on your device, simply download the app from the App Store and pair your ReSound RIC hearing aids to your device via bluetooth.
- To pair your ReSound RIC hearing aids to your device, turn on bluetooth in your phone’s settings. Open the ReSound Smart 3D app. Select ‘Get Started’. Turn your hearing aids off and on Once your hearing aids are fully connected, select ‘Continue’.
- With ReSound Assist Live, you can have a virtual face to face conversation with your hearing aid professional who can assist you with issues and provide live support and fine tunings.
- The ReSound app also allows you to find your lost ReSound RIC hearing aids, monitor battery levels, troubleshoot any problems you may have and adjust the sound from your hearing aids as necessary.