Showing 10 of 10 products
- Rechargeable technology ensures you are never without the ability to hear and is available in Phonak charging cases which are compatible with Unitron Hearing Aids. Simply place the hearing aids in your charging case and wait until the devices are charged. Use the Unitron Remote Plus app to determine how much charge your hearing aid batteries have left.
- Once fully charged, the Unitron hearing aids will last up to a full day.
- Unitron uses lithium-ion to ensure a long and reliable hearing-aid battery life. This can allow the batteries to last approximately the full life of the hearing-aids themselves before needing fully replaced - up to 6 years in some cases.
- Our rechargeable Unitron hearing aids range from £667.49 to £1034.99.
- The Unitron Remote Plus app is available on iOS and Android devices with Unitron’s ‘Made For All’ compatibility.
- Use the app to adjust the volume of your hearing aids with a user-friendly slider, focus on the clarity or comfort of sounds, use the built in Equaliser to adjust the bass, mid and treble frequencies, and receive remote support from your hearing care professional.
- To connect to the Unitron Remote Plus app via bluetooth: Open your phone’s settings and turn on bluetooth, turn your hearing aids off and then on, your hearing aid should now appear in the available devices on your phone’s screen.
- Ensuring that your hearing aids are fit correctly for you is of the utmost importance to make sure you get the best hearing experience.
- Work remotely via TrueFit with your hearing care professional who can access your own listening experience and adjust the settings to enhance your hearing.